* Programmed Activities: weekend in the English language, multiaventure week-end, other offers, etc ...
Show details of all our offers on our blog
- We offer our guests extensive information about walks and mountain paths and biking around the Benicadell mountain range, places to visit in the village and well as interesting nearby villages in and around the valley (Vall d’Albaida).
- We can also offer visits and guided tours or mountain bike routes, as long as they are reserved previously, although these are not included in the rental price of the house.
- On our website you can find information about the culture and history of the area as well as details of the fauna and flora, aromatic herbs, springs and picnic zones.
- In the section about Beniatjar there is information about local farmers and artisans who produce and sell produce such as olive oil, wine, honey, fruit and pulses etc, or who grow aromatic herbs.
Show details what our prices include on our blog plus VAT (10%)
The stay starts from 16pm of arrival day. The completion will occur before 14pm on departure day.
When booking 20% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged.